Recently I have decided to create 4 new illustrations a week. As part of this goal I chose a few different topics to illustrate. One of them is to create 3 chapter heading illustrations for a Harry Potter book. It's been years since I've looked at them and could hardly remember any details. So, in order to be unbiased of the existing illustrations I covered the illustration (with closed eyes)with a business card before I started reading. This way I couldn't see the illustration. Unfortunately the general illustration ended up being the same every time. But I guess that's what happens when you are working with the same chapter. But the details are a little different.